Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Chandramukhi (Contd.)

We went as group with our friends and families. Another girl Abi, daughter of my friend Anand was enjoying the movie with my kids.

After the interval, the kids were bit tensed (but enjoyed) and affraid of the scenes whenever chandramukhi room came on the screen. Most of the people felt the same. Since it was the first day and no idea about the movie, everyone watched with tension, thrill and supsense. The comedy by Rajini with Vadivel was excellent and enjoyable (except some places).

My daughter goes to Bharathanaattiyam dance class and she likes to see the dance. Also she has arangetram (first bharathanaattiyam stage show) on 21st April. Whenever Ra Ra song (as Background music) with salangai sound came, she was enjoying and expecting that song anytime (we knew this song from audio). But when the song came, it was totally different than how we expected, it was terrific.

The catchy word from this movie is la ka la ka... I was expecting this word will become very hit, and it is. Many mobiles are ringing with this word now.

Now, my son knows theatre as BIG TV. He watches movie and cartoon in TV at home. When we went to movie I told him that we will watch movie in big TV. After coming from movie, he is keep telling as Rajini uncle, Big TV, Aunty shouting OOH etc. And the current favourite song for them is devuda devuda

Every one was very impressed with the movie when we came out. I was thinking of watching another time. On 22nd we decided to see the movie, but this time in another better theatre. When I asked my kids Shall we goto see Chandramukhi in big TV, they replied me a big YES.

More later ...

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent page (your home page).. Hope you enjoyed your studies at CIT and Coimbatore City

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger கோவை ரவீ said...

Excellent web site sir really i enjoyed. -- Covai Ravee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home